Increase your standard of living, advance your career, secure your future, your path to a brighter future rests with IMDG.
Island Mountain Development Group (IMDG) offers the opportunity for challenging and rewarding careers in the heart of the Fort Belknap Indian Community (FBIC).
Our company model focusses on business growth through the professional development of our employees. We support these goals by providing specific training and ongoing mentoring; which results in improved individual performance, opportunities for advancement, an excellence of services and overall business success.
Join our skilled and dedicated team who are committed to making the FBIC a more prosperous and satisfying place to live and work.
Our benefits package is competitive and comprehensive, providing you and your family with extensive protection and security.
We offer medical, dental, vision, Aflac, and Life insurance.
Our world-class 401K retirement program allows you to plan for your future.
IMDG also provides generous time-off programs, assists with GED Training, and provides educational scholarships for career advancement.
You will find that IMDG’s benefit programs are second to none.
Prepare to Succeed
You probably have questions. Get answers and insights here.
When you’re selected for an on-site interview, a member of the recruiting team will guide you through the process.
Expect at least two interviews at our main office. The better you’re prepared, the more confident you’ll be—and that’s a real advantage.
Need some advice on ‘what to wear’ or ‘how to prepare for the interview’? Click on “Tips to Gain An Edge” below.
Tips to Gain an Edge
- Be punctual. It’s a fundamental sign of respect.
- Dress for success! A show of professionalism can make a lasting first impression.
- Research successful interviewing techniques. Preview common questions. Think through your responses, then practice (yes, out loud) to enhance your communications skills.
- Do your homework: study our website to learn about IMDG. Showing your interest in our world is always impressive.
- Have a few personal stories in mind that demonstrate your problem-solving skills.
- Be prepared to talk about your course work, your role on projects and your work experience.
- Ask questions. Interviews are a dialogue. We enjoy being asked questions that show genuine interest in our company.
- Pack extra resumes, pens and notepad.
- Send (or email) a thank-you note. Expressing your interest in the position and appreciation to the hiring team for their time can never hurt.
- Finally, project confidence, have a good posture, be mindful and attentive to all.