Current Job Opportunities
30-DAY TEMPORARY CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
Position Title: 30-DAY TEMPORARY Call Center Representatives
Opening Date: Friday, January 18, 2019
Closing Date: Monday, January 21, 2019 by 3:00 P.M.
Salary: $13.00 Per Hour
Reporting Relationships: Team Leader (Chain of Command)
Job Summary: The individual in this role is responsible for answering incoming calls, responding to e-mails and providing excellent customer service. Call Center Representatives should have an outgoing and positive demeanor, a motivated, energetic work ethic, and have a track record of working well with others in a team environment.
• Obtaining information from customers by handling inbound and outbound calls.
• Providing customers/consumers with excellent customer service.
• Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to the appropriate department.
• Verifying customer information and working with third party vendors.
• Collecting payments from customers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Punctuality and dependability.
• Professionalism and friendly mannerism.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Respectable judgement and ability to manage difficult customers in various situations.
• Ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment, delays or other unexpected demands.
• Maintains a high degree of confidentiality, adheres to the company’s policies and compliance procedures.
• Ability to multitask under pressure.
• Basic software skills such as navigation, Microsoft office, typing, etc.
• High School Diploma / HiSet / GED
Reporting Relationship: Team Leader (Chain of Command)
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
Position Title: Call Center Representative
– Handling outbound and inbound calls from customers.
– Providing customer service to customers
– Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to appropriate department
– Verifying customer information and employment
– Collecting payments from customers
– Other duties as assigned
– Detail orientated
– Pleasant and friendly mannerism
– Good verbal and oral communication skills
– Good judgment; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, ask for feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance
– Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays or other unexpected demands.
– Punctuality and dependability
– Maintains a high degree of confidentiality, adheres to security and internal control procedures
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Work and Excel programs
– 10-key knowledge
– (Chain of Command – Supervisor) Call Center Team Leader
– High School Diploma / HiSet / GED
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IMDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and except to the extent required by its Native American Preference Policy and Veteran Preference Policy, IMDG prohibits any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This applies to all employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, termination, and other matters affecting terms and conditions of employment.
Island Mountain Development Group is a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug testing may be required. Applicants must consent to a background check.
The application packet may be picked up from the following location. If you would like an application emailed or faxed, please contact our office.
Island Mountain Development Group
Human Resource Department
353 Old Hays Rd.
P.O. Box 470
Hays, Montana 59527
Begin your pathway to success.
Apply secure and electronically:
If would like to request a paper application, please contact:
Island Mountain Development Group
Denise Doney, Human Resources Director
T: (406) 673-3031
F: (406) 673-3023