Current Job Opportunities
ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE II
Position Title: Accounting Associate II
Opening Date: September 17, 2018
Closing Date: September 28, 2018 by 3:00 PM
Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Reporting Relationships: Tribal Lending Finance Manager
Employees in this job correct, process, and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records. Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using spreadsheets and/or automated accounting systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides backup for Tribal Lending Finance Manager in processing of payments and documents, such as; invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursements, and statements.
- Reconciles transactions, financial data, and other information to an automated accounting system as assigned by CFO.
- Pre-audits, verifies and processes employee expense claims reviewing rules for employee compliance.
- Assists Finance Manager and CFO in the month end closing process as assigned by CFO.
- Posts prepaid card transactions.
- Designs, prepares, and maintains spreadsheets using basic mathematical calculations.
- Verifies items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences through follow-up with the vendor and/or other employees.
- Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems.
- Posts financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system, according to instructions.
- Retrieves system reports.
- Ensures accounts payable files are accurate and current.
- Operates standard office equipment.
- Composes routine letters and reports using instructions or guidelines of the work area.
- Explains appropriate work instructions to other employees.
- Interprets and applies instructions and guidelines to resolve work problems.
- Credit/Debit Card Reconciliation
- Researching, arranging, coordinating and reconciliation of Administrative travel needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- AA Degree or two-years of full-time work in a related field, are required.
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping terminology and practices, automated accounting systems, spreadsheets and database software, general record keeping and filing systems and basic mathematics.
- Ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness, detect errors, and understand and apply current accounting guidelines, system updates, and revisions.
- Ability to select and compile data for statements, expenditures, revenues, accounts, and reports.
- Ability to reconcile and/or balance financial transactions and accounts.
- Ability to prepare and submit orders for purchase and to follow, apply, interpret, and explain instructions and/or guidelines.
- Ability to determine work priorities, communicate effectively, compose routine correspondence and reports.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Must have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Quickbooks.
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
Position Title: Call Center Representative
– Handling outbound and inbound calls from customers.
– Providing customer service to customers
– Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to appropriate department
– Verifying customer information and employment
– Collecting payments from customers
– Other duties as assigned
– Detail orientated
– Pleasant and friendly mannerism
– Good verbal and oral communication skills
– Good judgment; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, ask for feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance
– Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays or other unexpected demands.
– Punctuality and dependability
– Maintains a high degree of confidentiality, adheres to security and internal control procedures
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Work and Excel programs
– 10-key knowledge
– (Chain of Command – Supervisor) Call Center Team Leader
– High School Diploma / HiSet / GED
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Island Mountain Development Group is a drug-free work environment. Applicants must consent to a background check.
The application packet may be picked up from the following location. If you would like an application emailed or faxed, please contact our office.
Island Mountain Development Group
Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 470
Hays, Montana 59527
Begin your pathway to success.
Apply secure and electronically:
If would like to request a paper application, please contact:
Island Mountain Development Group
Denise Perez, Human Resource Director
T: (406) 673-3031
F: (406) 673-3023