Current Job Opportunities
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Opening Date: July 6, 2018
Closing Date: July 19, 2018, by 3:00 P.M.
Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Reporting Relationships: General Manager (Chain of Command)
The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Enhances General Manager’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves General Manager’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Work closely with the General Manager to keep him informed of and prepared for upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and to ensure her appropriate follow up.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Essential functions of the Board by providing administrative support.
- Guide ongoing and effective communication from the General Manager to the Board of Directors.
- Establish a warm working relationship with the Board President and working group chairs in verbal, written, and electronic correspondence.
- Monitor Board communications calendar and coordinate with assigned staff to prepare and deliver their assignments.
- Monitor Board anniversaries and special occasions.
- Coordinate monthly Board meetings and Special Board meetings as necessary.
- Keeps accurate minutes of all Board meetings and records all motions and decisions of the Board
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communication proficiency
- Time management
- Collaboration skills
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Technical capacity
- Stress management/composure
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel may be required.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma
- Five years of administrative experience
Preferred Education and Experience
Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
Position Title: Call Center Representative
– Handling outbound and inbound calls from customers.
– Providing customer service to customers
– Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to appropriate department
– Verifying customer information and employment
– Collecting payments from customers
– Other duties as assigned
– Detail orientated
– Pleasant and friendly mannerism
– Good verbal and oral communication skills
– Good judgment; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, ask for feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance
– Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays or other unexpected demands.
– Punctuality and dependability
– Maintains a high degree of confidentiality, adheres to security and internal control procedures
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Work and Excel programs
– 10-key knowledge
– (Chain of Command – Supervisor) Call Center Team Leader
– High School Diploma / HiSet / GED
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Island Mountain Development Group is a drug-free work environment. Applicants must consent to a background check.
The application packet may be picked up from the following location. If you would like an application emailed or faxed, please contact our office.
Island Mountain Development Group
Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 470
Hays, Montana 59527
Begin your pathway to success.
Apply secure and electronically:
If would like to request a paper application, please contact:
Island Mountain Development Group
Denise Perez, Human Resource Director
T: (406) 673-3031
F: (406) 673-3023