Current Job Opportunities
Position Title: Training Coordinator
Opening Date: November 1, 2018
Closing Date: November 15, 2018 by 4:00 P.M.
Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Reporting Relationships: Director, Call Center Operations
The Training Coordinator is a key contributor to the success of our employees. Training Coordinators thrive on organization and planning and are passionate about helping others be successful in their jobs.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, works effectively with all staff, can influence without authority, has the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving processes. They will also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail, possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling and maintaining a calendar of training events
- Curriculum development and assigning training modules and materials as needed
- Providing real-time support to team members who are conducting or participating in training
- Develop, maintain and train all areas of loan management systems – including processing, collections, customer service and quality assurance
- Stay abreast in trends for Compliance training
- Collaboration and ability to work closely with portfolio trainers
- Maintain and monitor signage on the call center floor
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Must be able to travel for Professional Development training
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience as a Trainer or Educator
- Administrative experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Demonstrated track record of process improvement
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities at the same time.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay
- Education Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
PART-TIME TRANSIT BUS DRIVER / MAINTENANCE
Position Title: PART-TIME TRANSIT BUS DRIVER / MAINTENANCE
Opening Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018
Closing Date: Friday, November 9, 2018 by 4:00 P.M.
Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Reporting Relationships: Facilities Manager (Chain of Command)
We are looking for a Transit Bus Driver/Maintenance individual that is responsible for transporting Island Mountain Development Group employees from Ft. Belknap Agency to the Call Center located in Old Hays, Montana. The employee will be driving a 24-passenger vehicle on a daily basis. Additionally, while this individual is not transporting employees, they will be responsible for maintenance duties with the Call Center.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for inspecting buses before the start of every shift.
- Obeys all traffic laws.
- Adheres to schedules and safely guides buses in all traffic and weather conditions.
- Submits daily/weekly/monthly reports of mechanical issues, and delays.
- Must stop at all designated pick-up areas for passengers.
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance to ensure vehicle is in good working order at the start of every shift (daily checklist – oil, tires, and lights.
- Ensure the vehicle is clean.
- Complete daily log of passengers riding transit and mileage logs.
- Performs routine maintenance on building interior and exterior (cleans, sanitizes, and services restrooms, kitchens, and working office areas).
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies when needed.
- Remove snow from walkways and parking areas.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Gather and empty all trash.
- Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due.
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations. Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others within the buildings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and shop environments and is regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, and noise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must be able to lift and/or move items over 50lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type / Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Days will be determined by supervisor. May be required to work full-time hours when the need arises. This position requires the ability to work during non-standard hours when the need arises as well.
Required Degree, Certificate and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED (HiSet)
Vaild Commerical Driver’s License: Class A or Class B with a Passenger Endorsement
Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
Position Title: Call Center Representative
– Handling outbound and inbound calls from customers.
– Providing customer service to customers
– Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to appropriate department
– Verifying customer information and employment
– Collecting payments from customers
– Other duties as assigned
– Detail orientated
– Pleasant and friendly mannerism
– Good verbal and oral communication skills
– Good judgment; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, ask for feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance
– Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays or other unexpected demands.
– Punctuality and dependability
– Maintains a high degree of confidentiality, adheres to security and internal control procedures
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Work and Excel programs
– 10-key knowledge
– (Chain of Command – Supervisor) Call Center Team Leader
– High School Diploma / HiSet / GED
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IMDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and except to the extent required by its Native American Preference Policy and Veteran Preference Policy, IMDG prohibits any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This applies to all employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, termination, and other matters affecting terms and conditions of employment.
Island Mountain Development Group is a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug testing may be required. Applicants must consent to a background check.
The application packet may be picked up from the following location. If you would like an application emailed or faxed, please contact our office.
Island Mountain Development Group
Human Resource Department
353 Old Hays Rd.
P.O. Box 470
Hays, Montana 59527
Begin your pathway to success.
Apply secure and electronically:
If would like to request a paper application, please contact:
Island Mountain Development Group
Denise Doney, Human Resources Director
T: (406) 673-3031
F: (406) 673-3023